Standard dimensions : 230 x 180mm / 460 x 380mm
Product description : our nickel and copper foams are cathodes that are used to equip cells for recovery of heavy metals in rinse baths. They have a large surface area for exchange with the liquid, allowing a large and homogeneous deposit, even at low concentrations.
Uses : the main metals recovered by electrolysis are :
- gold (cyanide, sulphite, electroforming, electroless),
- cobalt (sulphate solution),
- cadmium (acid and cyanide solution),
- copper (acid, alkaline, electroless),
- nickel (sulphamate solution),
- zinc (cyanide solution).
Packaging : Carton box
Availability : On stock
Product for industrial use only
The information is given to the best of our current knowledge but with no obligation. A.M.P.E.R.E. is not responsible for incorrect information.