TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
In order to address environmental issues and limit costs (energy, maintenance, water consumption), HENKEL Technologies is developing a new generation of pre-treatment within the BONDERITE® range.
BONDERITE®M-NT are chemical conversions designed to perform the following functions :
- Mounting base for organic coatings,
- Improvement of anti-corrosion properties.
Areas of application :
- Preparation before painting
- Application by dipping, jet and high pressure system,
- Without phosphates,
- Without toxic heavy metals,
- Mono or bi-component,
- Before powder paint, liquid, cataphoresis, anaphoresis.
- Industries: automotive, steel, metal processing, aeronautics, household appliances, packaging, etc.
Advantages and specificities :
- Patented processes, available worldwide, benefiting from the latest innovations in environmental, health and safety, productivity, performance and efficiency.
- Reduction in the number of active baths,
- Reduction of energy cost,
- Reduction of maintenance costs,
- Reduced costs of effluent reprocessing
Below are our standard BONDERITE® chemical converters :
- BONDERITE M-NT 40043
- BONDERITE M-NT 5923
- BONDERITE M-NT 1455-10
- BONDERITE M-NT 20120
- BONDERITE M-NT 30002
List not exhaustive, contact us for a recommendation or if you are looking for another reference.